Ashton Deroy Writes: I am actually sorry this has to go up at all. “LOL JK I love these catty service reviews!”
If you don’t know and you are wondering. “What is the Queer Brand Experience?” Relax, it is mostly a gay guy behind his keyboard shit talking a ton of brands on the internet & messing with people.
“I am still concerned”, You might say out of stress. Listen I shut this down over the advice from the same guy who told me I shouldn’t start my own business, that people paying for my service was disturbing, & that I didn’t have enough skill.
To him I say, “Search my name b*****!” I show up, do you? I don’t care.
Review is for
- Cheefly, A failed Marijuana interest blog
- Buyer: Ashton Deroy, Store manager of Bongs-R-Us .
- Cost: $27 CAD
The medium of purchase: https://www.fiverr.com/localseodude
So maybe this bad review is partially my fault. I know what I expected from an internet ad vendor, but I definitely didn’t get what I wanted from Cheefly.
Here is the summarized experience:
- Purchasing the ad buy & asking for help with content production, No content suggestions were made. LocalSEODude does not care about this forum, it has no identity he just wants you to turn in content like a library book.
- No suggestions were made for edit, internet ad sales are kind of automated now. So people who have never done it forget that this is a part of the package.
- He forgot to Backlink, he either forgot to upsell me additionally for the backlink or the idiot just forgot! “I am sorry are you not Local SEO dude?”
- No Traffic! , If I had looked at this forum I would see it was abandoned because the owner does not care.
What I did wrong? I am pretty eager to get my team paid. So on Fiverr admittedly I didn’t check on his work before approving payment. I should have made him revise the pitch. Then sadly Fiverr doesn’t let you rate them during the service part of the purchase. From there I had to speak up.
The good part from this? Queer Brand Experience made a guest appearance on the Ashton Deroy web page 🙂