Ashton Deroy’s Story an example of storytelling on the web.
How can I tell you guys that you need to create a story for your shop without telling my own story? That is my specialty I love stories!
What is Ashton Deroy’s story?
- Born in 1993
- Diagnosed with autism in approximately 2001.
- In 2008 I decided I wanted a career in Business & websites. I was with my best friend Kella in a design tech program when I created my first web page. I was attending East Northumberland Secondary School.
- In 2009 I got in to environmental activism
- In 2012 I was accepted in to Loyalist College for Advertising and Business. My brother Kyle encouraged me to do Advertising and then do business.
- In Advertising at Loyalist College I did my own personal study by operating my first blog and I took my first Adobe suite course.
- In 2014 I graduated Advertising and went in to the Interactive Marketing Program in St. Lawrence College.
- In 2015 I got my graduate certificate in Interactive Marketing. This included learning WordPress Software, eCommerce software, basic Customer Relationship Management software and Adobe Suite.
- In 2016 I got accepted in to the Business & Marketing program
- In 2016 I got my first web marketing Client.
- In 2016 I got Diana to become a Partner of my web marketing business skeleton
- In 2017 I set up my first custom email address.
- In 2018 I wrote my resources index for Online Entrepreneurs.
- In 2018 we began re positioning as a Consulting and Cloud services business.
A simple timeline can help people learn your story, display information and connect people on an emotional level. Until you connect emotionally with an audience, you will not sell to that audience! Once you have connected emotionally. There will be no stopping you whatsoever. Make sure to make a way of telling your own story, no holds barred.
I challenge you to do your own story if you are reading this!